Credentialed Veterinary Technician
- A fun-loving working environment with mutual respect for each other
- Latest procedures and medicines ensures that our patients receive the best preventive and healing care
- Helping pets live long, healthy and happy lives for more than 25 years
Our Veterinary Hospital continues to grow through quality veterinary medicine and exceptional customer retention based on outstanding service. Join our merry Veterinary Technician band as we deliver great outcomes in a caring and compassionate environment. It is our mission to be client-centered patient advocates who treat our patients, our clients, and each other as family.
At VCA Westerville Animal Hospital, we’ve helped pets live long, healthy and happy lives for more than 25 years. We deliver the best medical care for pets and the best experience for the pet owner.
Our core operating values are centered on doing the right thing and maintaining a fun-loving working environment with mutual respect for each other. We have 4 dedicated doctors and an experienced squad of licensed technicians, veterinary assistants, animal care technicians, and client service coordinators.
Our veterinarians, technicians, and support staff are trained to the highest standards. Their thorough knowledge of the latest procedures and medicines ensures that our patients receive the best preventive and healing care.
I bring my dog and my cat here. They take such good care of them and make them feel safe! My animals never seem like they are afraid of coming here. The staff is really kind and caring! I brought my cat in recently because she had a cold. They took excellent care of her, and even said she was a model patient!! I don’t think I’d ever take my babies anywhere else! – Jennifer Taylor (Google Review)
About this role
As an experienced Veterinary Technician, you already have a sound grasp of the wide range of skills and abilities that your role entails. In particular, the key talents and abilities that we are seeking are:
- Exceptional client communication skills that convey core veterinary concepts to customers in an easily understandable and highly professional way
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customers, fellow team member, and management
- Maintain a positive, supportive approach at all times
- Respond to the pressure of a fast-paced environment with dignity, presence, and grace
- Reliable, punctual, and consistently perform at a high level
- An understanding that customer service starts with a smile and spreads from there
Your qualifications are certainly essential to your success in this role and it is expected that you will demonstrate talent and skill as a Veterinary Technician. In addition, these personal qualities are similarly important to us:
- You are patient and kind, especially in challenging situations
- You know that respect is a mutually beneficial journey
- You respond to the real setbacks that we all know happen with positivity and grace
- You recognize your strengths, know your shortcomings and strive to succeed
- You trust your knowledge, your colleagues, and your common sense
- You know that great things happen when everyone cooperates
Greater Columbus is witnessing unprecedented growth including the transformation of the Scioto Riverfront, a handsomely redesigned 175-acre parcel with parks, bikeways, and a pedestrian path. Now a charming, energetic city, bursting with an array of attractions, there are designer shops, an internationally acclaimed zoo, several top-rated museums and galleries, and a wide variety of dining options. Schools, hospitals, and other community resources are well provided, making our location ideal for individuals, couples, and families alike.
- An appealing salary that will reflect your abilities and future performance
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance choices
- Paid earned Vacation time
- 3 Paid Sick day
- A Continuing Education allotment to assist with your Career Growth
- Opportunities for additional training in Leadership, Specialization, and Management
- The opportunity to Transfer across the company to fulfill your Career aspirations
- Employee Pet Wellness discounts
In addition to the above Benefits, one of the many advantages of a career with VCA is our range of Benefit Options available such as Student Loan Services, 401k co-contributions, and our Life Assistance Program which we will be happy to walk you through as we finalize our arrangements.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs, our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Associate Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Locum Relief Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Los Angeles, California or Seattle, Washington or Miami, Florida or New York City, New York and all points in between, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate DVM’s, Vet Techs and Relief Vets and Techs – across the USA and Canada, and build your team – register as an Employer and post your Job Campaign today.
Looking farther afield? Then it’s time to explore Veterinary Jobs in the UK and Europe or our Veterinary Jobs in Australia, New Zealand and Asia.