- Associate DVMs can practice in a fashion with which they are comfortable (no corporate oversight)
- No on-call shifts, over-night or evening hours
- No state income tax (WA state)
Are you a happy enthusiastic individual with a positive outlook wanting to work with others that have a similar positive attitude? Do you prefer an upbeat group of hard-working, qualified, AAHA certified individuals around you? We are looking to add our 4th full-time associate to our recently remodeled practice. If this describes you, we may be a perfect fit.
$10,000 Bonus Seeks Amazing Associate Veterinarian
Do you strive to be better tomorrow than you were yesterday? Do you like playing with toys, running diagnostics, figuring out puzzles, and having the freedom to pursue what excites and impassions you? Do you feel like you’re missing out on the camaraderie of working in a multi-doctor practice? It’s time to join our team.
We are a privately owned small animal practice overflowing with compassion and integrity located in Vancouver, Washington–just across the Columbia River from Portland, Oregon. We are looking to add our 4th full-time associate to our recently remodeled (2016) practice. We have full in-house IDEXX lab, ultrasound, fully digital radiography (including dental), electrocautery and a rockin’ clientele! Our focus is on long lasting patient care and establishing trusting relationships with our clients. There are no on-call shifts or over-night hours since we have a fantastic 24-hour care specialty hospital only 15 minutes away.
Every experience that I’ve had at this veterinary clinic has been amazing. My blue heeler has been going there for 2.5 years and every time he receives excellent care. I love that they always give me an estimate for the services before asking me to make any decisions and they fully explain why they’ve made those recommendations. – Rachael Lynne (Google Review)
About this role
- Mentorship provided by accomplished GPs
Associate DVMs can practice in a fashion with which they are comfortable (no corporate oversight)
- DVMs are encouraged to pursue their individual fields of interest
- No state income tax (WA state)
- Minutes from Portland Oregon
- AAHA accredited hospital
- Fully digital & paperless office
- Digital radiography
- Digital dental radiography
- Good long term associate retention
- Staff incentivized to keep docs productive
- Collaborative multi-doctor environment
- High earning potential ($100-140K at 42 hours per week)
- 1 or 2 Individually dedicated support staff (depending on productivity)
- Licensed Veterinary technicians on staff
- Reputation for superior quality of medicine (we regularly treat pets of other vet professionals and practice vendors)
- Career focused support staff
- Clientele with a very high acceptance rate of recommended care
Our perfect match would be someone who:
- Is able to perform a wide range of soft tissue surgeries.
- Wants to advance their clinical and diagnostic skills
- LOVES high level surgical dentistry or would like to learn it.
- Has endless curiosity.
- State license in good standing with DVM from an AVMA accredited university
- 2 Years post doctoral clinical experience
- Career oriented individual with integrity
Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and The Cascade Mountains, on the north bank of the Columbia River, Vancouver is as naturally beautiful as it is diverse. Explore our things to do, and you will find that no other city in the Pacific Northwest offers such a combination of colorful history, recreational activities, charming shops, extraordinary restaurants, a burgeoning craft brew scene, charming hospitality, and premier events.
- Health insurance
- IRA with employer match
- Annual CE allotment
- Paid professional liability insurance (malpractice)
- Paid DEA and state licenses
- Flexible time off
- Supplemental insurance
- Generous Pet Benefits
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Associate Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Locum Relief Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Los Angeles, California or Seattle, Washington or Miami, Florida or New York City, New York and all points in between, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate DVM’s, Vet Techs and Relief Vets and Techs – across the USA and Canada, and build your team – register as an Employer and post your Job Campaign today.