- Talented, well-trained support staff dedicated to providing the best service
- Opportunity of mentorship and career advancement in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Excellent Benefits and State-of-the-art facility
GoodVets is a unique and innovative environment and one that encourages quality and excellence in all that we do. We serve our clients with top-tier equipment, excellent facilities, and a passion for providing the best care. GoodVets has experienced a lot of growth and is looking to add an Associate Vet to our experienced and talented team.
Looking for an innovative and team-oriented practice? Look no further!
If you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that offers development and growth, we want to talk to you…
At GoodVets, we believe in building state-of-the-art facilities and utilizing progressive medical technology. Here, we pride ourselves in practicing modern, high-quality medicine. We value veterinarians who work hard, have a growth mindset, and promote transparency. We continually invest in our employees and always listen to feedback about how we can improve.
We aspire to build a new lifestyle and culture for our employees and clients. We are pushing the boundaries of professional care and hospitality to make veterinarians and pets happier and healthier. As a start-up, we are excited about our growth and make it a point to be in tune with ways we can develop.
Your work is going to fill a large portion of your life, make sure to choose a job you love and every morning you’ll wake up excited to pick-up where you left off the previous day – Trisha, Hospital Operations Manager, Southland
About this role
- Balance compassion with efficiency
- Preventive care
- Soft tissue surgery
- Team leadership
- Consistently perform at a high level and respond to the pressure of a fast-paced environment with dignity, presence, and grace
- You respect and value other ideas and opinions, but don’t shy away from respectfully challenging and holding everyone accountable
- You never stop learning and you never stop sharing your knowledge
- You recognize your strengths, know your shortcomings, and strive to succeed
- You respond to the real setbacks that we all know happen with positivity and grace
- You think boldly, tackle tough challenges, and are willing to take risks, but are also reflective so you can learn and grow from missteps and mistakes
Our GoodVets Southland located is located about 30 miles south of Chicago and close to the Indiana/Illinois border. It’s a great community that’s close enough to the city life, but also quiet and affordable.
To attract talented Veterinary Professionals like yourself, we have a flexible approach based on your expertise and potential – typically this will include:
- Salary range based on experience
- 20% production bonus
- Sign-on bonus
- Generous relocation stipend if needed
- Generous Paid time off without negative accrual
- Generous continuing education stipend with 3 CE days
- Friendly employee discounts on veterinary services and products
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement savings account contribution
- Paid sabbatical after seven years
- Student loan refinancing
- Career advancement opportunities
It's time to apply
GoodVets is a unique and innovative environment and one that encourages quality and excellence in all that we do. We also focus on feedback and challenges within the industry, that allows our individuals to be challenged and continue to grow.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, we would love to discuss it with you!
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Associate Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Locum Relief Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Los Angeles, California or Seattle, Washington or Miami, Florida or New York City, New York and all points in between, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate DVM’s, Vet Techs and Relief Vets and Techs – across the USA and Canada, and build your team – register as an Employer and post your Job Campaign today.