Associate DVM – Feline
- Thirty minute appointments and low stress handling techniques allow you to care for both the patient and the client while building lasting relationships.
- Decades of marketing and strong community involvement will ensure your schedule is full. Check out our Facebook, Google and Yelp ratings!
- Mentoring and training are available for all new team members and will be tailored to your specific needs.
We are a premier feline-only Veterinary Hospital with an experienced team of passionate professionals focused on providing “Cat Care by Cat People”. Our advanced equipment, modern technology, skilled and talented staff, and progressive management team allow our Doctors to focus on what they love to do: practice medicine.
We are looking to add an Associate Veterinarian to our practice. Typical schedule is 3-4 days a week.
Our motto is “Cat Care by Cat People” and we live it! We strive to provide top notch care with client partnership. We build strong client relationships and bond with our patients. We are involved in our community, help with rescue efforts and support the health and well-being of our team of professionals. We prioritize work/life balance, a collaborative and inclusive culture and flexible scheduling. Our average staff longevity is over 7 years!
Everyone is so helpful and caring – from check-in with the front desk, to the technicians and the doctors. I know my cats are getting the best care possible! Thank you to you all! – T. Conway, Client
About this role
As a qualified Veterinarian, you already have a sound grasp of the wide range of skills and abilities that this role entails. In particular, the key talents and abilities that we are seeking are:
- Focus on preventive care and screening
- Working up cases and developing corresponding treatment options
- Strong emphasis on dental care and oral surgery
Your qualifications are certainly essential to your success in this role and it is expected that you will demonstrate talent and skill as an Associate Veterinarian. In addition, these qualities are important to us:
- Balance compassion with efficiency
- Strong communication skills
- Typing skills; we are paper lite!
- Enjoy working as a team of dedicated professionals
With a unique balance of moderate climate, affordable cost of living, and endless recreation possibilities, Boise has been ranked at the top of numerous “Best Places to Live” lists year over year! Come see what our City of Trees has to enjoy!
In order to attract talented Veterinary Professionals like you, we have a flexible approach to remuneration based on your expertise and potential – typically this will include…
- An appealing salary that will reflect your abilities and future performance
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance choices
- Paid Vacation
- A Continuing Education allocation to assist with your Career Growth
- Employee credits/discounts
We are part of an even bigger family
We are a proud member of NVA, a major provider of veterinary practice infrastructure and resources that enables us to preserve our identity and approach to best practice Veterinary Medicine whilst providing us with exceptional support in terms of systems, processes and professional development.
NVA cherishes the heart and individuality of partners like us and works with us to ensure that our culture and standards of care continue to thrive.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Associate Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Locum Relief Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Los Angeles, California or Seattle, Washington or Miami, Florida or New York City, New York and all points in between, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate DVM’s, Vet Techs and Relief Vets and Techs – across the USA and Canada, and build your team – register as an Employer and post your Job Campaign today.