Veterinary Technician Supervisor
- Ready to be part of a team that feels like family?
- AAHA-accredited, multi-doctor practice
- Apply today!
Are you looking to be a part of a team that feels like family, while having the support & resources to push your career forward? If so, we would love to connect with you! Our Hospital in Redmond, WA is seeking a full time Veterinary Technician Supervisor to join our one-of-a-kind 3-doctor GP practice! Make a difference every day in the lives of pets in our community.
VCA Redmond Animal Hospital is a busy, multi-doctor practice in Redmond, Washington.
We are AHAA accredited and have been since 1999. We believe in providing the best possible care to all our patients. Our tight knit community is a great place to call home. We are open 7 days a week and provide full general practice medical services as well as boarding and grooming.
Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
- VCA hospitals are former private-practices that retain the spirit that made them successful
- Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
- Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists
- Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
- WOOF University, offering educational training to all staff members.
- Robust Clinical Studies program
- Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
We’ve been taking our animals to this vet clinic since before it was VCA. All of the veterinarians and vet techs that have examined our pets (both cats and dogs) currently and through the years have always been professional, knowledgable, and very caring. We feel the people at VCA work in the best interest of the our pet. They explain any issues with the pet clearly and lay out next steps if there’s a health issue that needs to be addressed. I highly recommend VCA Redmond Animal Hospital – Lilian Lovelace (Google Review)
About this role
As an experienced Veterinary Technician Supervisor, you already have a sound grasp of the wide range of skills and abilities that this role entails. In particular, the key talents and abilities that we are seeking are:
- Exceptional client communication skills that convey core veterinary concepts to customers in an easily understandable and highly professional way
- Maintain a positive, supportive approach at all times
- Reliable, punctual and consistently perform at a high level
- Knowing that great results are only achieved through teamwork accomplished through mutual respect
We’re looking for someone who wants to lead a team of highly qualified LVTs and Veterinary Assistants to be their best each and every day. A team player who strives for inclusivity and a great work environment. Are you that person? We want to hear from you!
Your qualifications are certainly essential to your success in this role and it is expected that you will demonstrate talent and skill as a Veterinary Technician Supervisor. In addition, these qualities are important to us:
- You are patient and kind, especially in challenging situations
- You never stop learning and you never stop sharing your knowledge
- You recognize your strengths, know your shortcomings and strive to succeed
- You know your measure, can work independently but you also know when to call for assistance
- You get things done, on time and with a minimum of fuss
Redmond has come a long way since its early days as a settlement for workers in the logging and agricultural industries. Today, the city is recognized as world leader in technology and innovation. Safe neighborhoods, good schools, a healthy economic base, and high quality of life make Redmond an ideal place to put down roots.
VCA adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive wage
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Opportunity to teach and mentor
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
It's time to apply
Ready to be part of a team that feels like family? Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Associate Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Locum Relief Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily of weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Los Angeles, California or Seattle, Washington or Miami, Florida or New York City, New York and all points in between, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate DVM’s, Vet Techs and Relief Vets and Techs – across the USA and Canada, and build your team – register as an Employer and post your Job Campaign today.