Emergency Veterinarian – Arlington
- Competitive Pay + Benefits
- Supportive Team
- Continued Learning & Development
We are looking for an intelligent, passionate and experienced Emergency Veterinarian to join our overnight team! Located in the heart of Dallas – Fort Worth, our accredited Emergency and Critical Care hospital is committed to providing the best in veterinary healthcare, including vaccinations, surgeries, advanced dentistry and emergency/critical care, 24/7.
I-20 Animal Medical Center is an emergency care hospital, but also provides general care, boarding, grooming, and dental services. Not only are we AAHA Certified, but we are Cat Friendly Certified and working on becoming Fear Free Certified!
Our team of veterinary professionals includes doctors and veterinary nurses with advanced training in emergency medicine. We work as a team to provide round-the-clock monitoring and treatment to pets in our emergency facility. We’re committed to every pet’s health and every pet parent’s peace of mind.
We do most lab work in-house and have a wide range of diagnostic capabilities including digital radiograph, ultrasound, laser therapy, endoscopy, laparoscopy, ultrasound/echocardiography (portable and stationary), and generators for oxygen and electricity.
We’re part of a bigger family
We are a proud member of NVA, a major provider of veterinary practice infrastructure and resources that enables us to preserve our identity and approach to best practice Veterinary Medicine whilst providing us with exceptional support in terms of systems, processes and professional development.
NVA cherishes the heart and individuality of partners like us and works with us to ensure that our culture and standards of care continue to thrive.
They were so great and caring! I had an emergency with my pet and they took care of her right away. So happy they were so quick and kind – Giovanna Ramon (Google Review)
About this role
As a Veterinary Professional you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a talented Emergency Veterinarian. Here are some of the key skills and abilities that we are seeking:
- Examine and triage pets to promptly diagnose their short and long term health issues and recommend best practice emergency treatment
- Consult with direct clients and referring clinics regarding immediate, solutions-based care for their pets
- Soft tissue surgery
- Continuously maintain a positive and supportive approach
- High base salary starting at $150,000.
- Retention bonus of $15,000 over 2 years.
- Great benefits package
- Opportunity to acquire job-specific skills and to develop those skills through application.
- Long term stability in a national company while maintaining a friendly supportive team.
- Pro/sal pay system offers financial recognition for your increased efforts.
- Standards of care and mentorship
- Growth and development
- Large corporate structure for transfers and promotions
- Surrounded by great neighborhoods, diverse communities, events and entertainment.
- A business casual atmosphere
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Associate Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Locum Relief Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily of weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Los Angeles, California or Seattle, Washington or Miami, Florida or New York City, New York and all points in between, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate DVM’s, Vet Techs and Relief Vets and Techs – across the USA and Canada, and build your team – register as an Employer and post your Job Campaign today.