ezyVet Implementation Specialist
- Looking for a career change but want to stay in the Veterinary industry?
- Passionate about making an impact on the Veterinary world?
- Flare for technology, teaching and training?
Looking for something less ordinary, a career that will push you to grow beyond the vet clinic? We’re looking for Implementations Specialists manage the end to end ezyVet on boarding process & join our Frisco team – travel, project management, trainers & problem solvers. If you’re tech savvy, driven & hell bent on making a difference – we want to hear from you!
We’re a fast growing Vet software company on a mission to make a difference to the animal health industry. We set up shop in Frisco, Dallas Texas back in 2018 with the an ambitious vision to build an amazing team of Implementation Specialists to on-board our rapidly growing North American customer base. Fast forward to present day and thanks to those pioneering over achievers we’re in a great position to continue growing our team.
Honestly, the people we have are just awesome and are really driving the success of the company. The culture is a hard working / make stuff happen kind of attitude, but also very supportive and know how to let our hair down. We have a diverse team coming from various backgrounds offering lots of points of view – ezyVet Team Member (Glassdoor Review)
About this role
So what is an Implementation Specialist?
They manage the end to end ezyVet on boarding process. Training veterinary customers (both remotely via webinars and on-site in person) to make their businesses more efficient using ezyVet software. From scoping the customer’s needs, configuring their environment to ‘go live’ and post install training. These guys and girls are project managers, trainers and savvy problem solvers. Vets of all shapes and sizes want to enhance the quality of animal health care and our Implementers are the instruments that make this happen with ezyVet.
What do we do?
- Jet setting across North America and potentially further to implement ezyVet software at Vet practices, clinics & hospitals – *full disclosure there is a lot of travel it isn’t glamorous, on average two or three weeks of every month out of a suit case, that could be all in one trip and you could be traveling over the weekends.
- Training awesome veterinary professionals on how to master our beautiful software.
- Project manage implementations like a boss, ensuring each clinic/practice/hospital is confidently utilizing ezyVet and the software configuration is fit for purpose.
- Problem solve – changing software + humans = lots of thinking on your feet to find solutions that work for the end user not against them.
- Build and deliver webinar based training and configuration curriculum.
- Manage an assortment of projects all at different stages without breaking a sweat – you’re super organized and confident in your ability to manage humans through significant change?
- Collaborate with internal teams to help craft the software, prioritize feature and fix releases, streamline processes and generally build amazing outcomes.
What you will need to succeed:
- Hardworking. Are you results orientated and do what it takes to get the job done
- We’re all about getting the win for the team and our customers.
- Experience working in a busy environment with strong time and time & project management skills.
- Confidence to articulate complex subject matter to a range of audiences.
- Excellent attitude, a sense of humor and coolness under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Adaptable when things don’t go according to plan. Are you able to think on your feet and be comfortable dealing with curve balls.
- Full, clean current driver’s license (you may be required to drive depending on where customers are based).
- Personal credit card or ability to finance occasional expenses – for example, occasionally you may have to pay a deposit for a rental car being the driver and claim the expense back through our policy paid back weekly.
- Current passport with no restrictions to travel internationally.
- Dallas based or willing to relocate on your own accord to Dallas as this role is office based when not travelling.
- Tech savvy and/or detailed exposure to Vet Practice Management Software.
- Most importantly, experience in the veterinary industry, Practice Managers, Vet Tech’s etc. Positions where a detailed understanding of a busy veterinary clinic workflows is needed really.
- Commitment to train you in software implementation and develop an epic career path beyond the clinic
- An awesome open plan office space right by the Star
- iPhone + plan for personal use as well
- The latest HP Laptops & related kit
- Base Salary 40k, Per Diem, 16 days PTO, Medical & 401K contribution – Generous company subsidy
- Bonus/Commission scheme – Paid monthly based on successful projects implemented – take into account it takes 6+ months to get to this point
- Domestic & potential for international travel – We Uber, Airbnb and fly the most comfortable but cost effective way where ever possible. Hotels and rental cars are used from time to time where it makes sense
It's time to apply
Cool, fun loving New Zealand company culture and much more…
If you are up for the challenge, you will join an amazing company, help build a culture that is the envy of the industry and revel in the delight of knowing you are a key part of something great!
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Associate Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Locum Relief Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily of weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Los Angeles, California or Seattle, Washington or Miami, Florida or New York City, New York and all points in between, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate DVM’s, Vet Techs and Relief Vets and Techs – across the USA and Canada, and build your team – register as an Employer and post your Job Campaign today.