Job Campaign Videos
You’ve got three seconds…
In today’s idea-rich, time-poor world, capturing attention is of paramount importance and your recruitment advertising needs to cut through the noise. You need to stand out from not just other competing job ads, but also every other media competing for the attention of your target audience.
Compelling images and rich, engaging stories will always put you ahead of 80% of the eyeball competition, which is why our regular Job Campaigns generated so much interest and cut through that noise.
But sometimes it can very noisy out there…which is why we now include Video in all our Job Campaigns. In all regions and especially for highly competitive roles, we have found that our Job Campaign Videos are the best solution to attract, engage and compel high caliber candidates to respond.
Job Campaign Videos play a triple role in gaining the attention of your target audience of Veterinarians, Veterinary Nurses and Veterinary Technicians:
- Video across all segments has a 50-65% higher viewing and click-through rate than static content*
- Video on a landing page generates a 45% higher conversion than regular static content*
- Video creates a 75% higher quality perception of a product or service or even a job*
Every Job Campaign Video is
- Uniquely created for your business
- Hand Styled, looks great and reflects the professionalism of your business
- High-quality images are included
- Shared continuously with our LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Pinterest and Twitter Social Media Network of 251,000+ worldwide
- Plus Video-specific distribution channels including Your Tube, Instagram and Snapchat
- Distributed via our weekly Email to 81,000+ Veterinary industry professionals worldwide
- Published on our Websites to maximise conversion, now reaching 32,000+ visitors every month
How much does it cost?
- Job Campaign Videos are included in every one of our Job Campaigns – check out our Pricing.
Here at Vet & Pet Jobs our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Associate Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Locum Relief Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Los Angeles, California or Seattle, Washington or Miami, Florida or New York City, New York and all points in between, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate DVM’s, Vet Techs and Relief Vets and Techs – across the USA and Canada, and build your team – register as an Employer and post your Job Campaign today.
* Source: https://econsultancy.com/