For larger, multi-location, multi-Job Campaign clients we offer our Concierge Service which includes…
- Uploading your Job Ad content for you
- Checking spelling and grammar
- Making recommendations based on our experience (such as links to local destination pages or adding key content that may be missing)
- A half-yearly Job Campaign strategy session and review
- Your preferred single currency – USD$ or GBP£ or AUD$ – across all our Regions – USA + Canada, UK + Europe, Australia + NZ + Asia Pacific
…and our talent acquisition clients tell us the time-saving, additional quality assurance and forward-looking strategy inputs are a great value-add.
We use the term Job Campaign rather than Job Ad because we take a proactive approach to cost-effectively reach your target audience with a Job Campaign, not just on the day we publish your Job Ad online, but throughout the 28-day life of your Job Campaign through our Search Engine Optimisation, Email Distribution and Social Media outreach initiatives.
We put a compelling Message that we help you to create about your job opening, in front of the Veterinarians, Technicians and Nurses you want to Reach, and do so, Frequently and continuously throughout your Job Campaign.
Every Job Campaign placed with us is reviewed by a member of our team for quality assurance and is…
- Shared continuously with our 308,000+ Social Media connections
- Distributed weekly to our 81,000+ opt-in Email members
- Published on our Websites to over 35,000+ visitors
- Produced with a Job Campaign Video that maximises visibility
- Styled to ensure a compelling Message about your opportunity
To take up our Concierge Service, please make an online enquiry via our Contact Us page and our Community Team will help you get set up.
About VET&PET Jobs Marketplace
Our vet jobs Campaigns reach across the complete range of veterinary jobs – Veterinarian jobs, Associate Veterinarian jobs, Emergency Veterinarian jobs, Veterinary Technician jobs, Locum Relief Veterinarian jobs and many more. Browse by job type, state or city and click through to each Job Campaign for all the details plus each one has a quick video to help you drill down to the key elements in each veterinary job to help you decide on which ones to apply for.
Job Seekers can register and create daily or weekly Job Alerts to notify you when new career opportunities are posted. So, whether you are looking for veterinary jobs in Los Angeles, California or Seattle, Washington or Miami, Florida or New York City, New York and all points in between, you can find the best veterinary jobs for your next career step.
And for Veterinary Hospitals and Vet Clinics, you can find the best veterinary professionals – GP Veterinarians, Emergency Vets, Associate DVM’s, Vet Techs and Relief Vets and Techs – across the USA and Canada, and build your team – register as an Employer and post your Job Campaign today.
Looking farther afield? Then it’s time to explore Veterinary Jobs in the UK and Europe or our Veterinary Jobs in Australia, New Zealand and Asia.